Registration deadline December 20th, 2019. Link: Innovation in CEE 2019 – Registration
Registration will ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest developments regarding the competition. Your team leader should contact the competition coordinator at innovation.CEE.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Teams may include up to 5 participants.
- Students may NOT submit multiple entries or be on multiple teams.
- All team members must be undergraduate students enrolled at UW-Madison. At least 50% of the team members must be registered full time (12 credits) UW-Madison undergraduate students in Civil and Environmental Engineering or Geological Engineering.
- Students graduating in the fall semester are still eligible to compete.
- All team members must be registered by the registration deadline.
- All registered team members must be present during the competition day. Exceptions will be permitted on a case-by-case basis, and must be pre-approved by the contest organizers.
- All teams must designate a “person of contact” who will be the official representative of the team.
- Once an application is submitted, no changes are allowed. The team will be judged only based on the submissions.
- The ownership of the project and the prize money will be shared equally by all the team members.